CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

GEORGIA ANASTASIA TURNS 22 MONTHS



Today on Mother's Day our little flower Georgia turns 22 months. I cannot beleive how much joy this little girl has brought to us. I have said it many times on this blog that Georgia has a ready smile with a twinkle in her eye that just melts my heart and puts a smile on my face no matter what.

What I love the most about Georgia...

Her tenderness
Her big bright smile
The way she calls me "Mammy"
Her excitement when she sees family and friends
Her curiousity
The way she copies her big sister Angel
Her love of animals
Her love of a breeze on her face...just like me
The way she melts when she sees her Daddy's face
The joy she has in music and songs

She truly makes me feel that she is happy and there is nothing more rewarding for a Mom...she is a true gift on this Mother's day.

As for my big girl Angel...she is my heart and soul. I thank God daily for the love and joy this little girl brings to me. She is my little buddy and we share everything together. I am so proud of the way she treats her little sister and for all the help she gives me.

We are so blessed.

Lord on this very special day for all Moms around the world...I pray for the birthmothers of both my girls. May they somehow "through you" feel peace in thier hearts and know that they are being remembered by their birthchildren.

I thank them both for the gift of life of "our little flowers" Angel and Georgia.

As I celebrate this Mother's day...I am humbled by a sense of deep gratitude towards these two women. Please be with them Lord.


God you are good to us always, we love and adore you in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: LOVE THESE GIRLS
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Hugs SMILE here.
Love you!
Did you pick a day for brkfast yet?
xoxo

Our family said...

Your prayer is absolutely inspirational. May God's love always shine on we Mothers and our beautiful children.

xo Jen