CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010

This year Halloween was especially fun since Little Georgia the Kitty Cat and Little Milana the Pink Poodle joined their big sisters Angel the Beautiful Princess Mulan and Dahlia the Stunning Heavenly Angel for trick or treating. The four girls had a blast going door to door and getting treats and then giving out candy. Little Sonya popped in for a visit in her adorable 50's outfit and her pink hair. Once again fun was had by all!!!

Here are a few pictures (CLICK TO ENLARGE)




















3 comments:

4D said...

What lovely ladies!!! Love the costumes and the smiles.

Keep smilin!

PS Where did you get Miss G's tights? I love them!

Our family said...

OOOH So sweet!!!! Looks and sounds like you all had a wonderful Halloween!

When I hear stories and see the pictures of the friendships your girls all have, I am so happy for you all. What a blessing these bonds are now and in the future.
You are all so fortunate...

xoxoxo

Wanda said...

Jen is right. We sure have it good! Loved this post sweetie. I may not get one up this year but I have this one to give me a smile.
xoxox