CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS 2011






Saturday we celebrated Chinese New Years with the "Hunan Girls and Company". We are four families from our first travel group to China and we all now have two children each.

I must say that this yearly event has become one of our favorite traditions and our whole family looks forward to celebrating with our friends, eating great food, lot's of treats for the little ones and an amazing fireworks show by our hosts.

As always we all had the most lovely time and Angel and Georgia enjoyed the day to the fullest... and the dumplings were delicious!!!

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and I can only share a few pictures of my girls before we left the house. Hopefully my dear friend Wanda will post some pictures of the actual event.














4 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome! How cute are they? I miss them!

Laura

Our family said...

Gung Hey Fat Choy!!!! Such great pics!!!! The joy on your girls faces jump off the screen!!! ADORABLE!!! (and I ADORE their dresses- so pretty!).

xo

Anonymous said...

The girls are just beautiful,Angel has grown so much she is stunning little Georgia is just precious.

Karen said...

Fantastic pictures...