CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I HAVE ALL THAT I NEED...

Mother's Day is just around the corner and it is by far the most emotional day of the year for me. I am a florist and for years I served my customers with a smile on this very busy day and my heart was so empty.

I must add here that I did celebrate my own Mother and I thank God for her and that I still have her today.

However, this was a day that was always very hard for me. That being said... I celebrated my first Mommy day with delight in May 2005 as my little flower Angel came to my store all dressed up with her little gift...a moment in time that will never be forgotten.

This Mother's day I have the joy of my two little girls Angel and Georgia and they are my gifts from my Lord.

I am so blessed to be Mom to my little flowers growing in my heart daily.

I live for them and their beautiful smiles.

This Mother's Day "I have all that I need"

Thank-you Lord for Your love that shines through my two beautiful children.

Happy Mother's Day to me...and that it will surely be!!!

Here they are...press the arrow to view and full screen to enlarge

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
A free picture collage by Smilebox

2 comments:

Our family said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!! I am sorry that I have been absent lately (not sure if you read my blog post, it explains a little of my absence!). Anyway, I have just thoroughly enjoyed reading up on your beautiful family.

Way to go Georgia on a job really well done! Sounds like a wonderful project!!! You must be very proud!

Glad to see that you had a beautiful Easter too!!!!!

Big hugs!!!!

xo Jen

4D said...

Happy Mother`s Day to you! You are an amazing mom to amazing girls!

Keep smilin!