CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 9, 2011

GEORGIA ANASTASIA TURNS 3 YRS OLD

I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted....Mother's Day...Oh my that was 4 month's ago!!! Well, we have been busy and I will start by my little Georgia's b-day party and then I will try to get up to date...with Disney and Florida Vacation and Angel's big birthday bash's!!!

School has started and life is moving very fast as always.

Here are a few pictures from Georgia's 3rd birthday.

My beautiful little flower you are so amazing. Your smile brightens up our days and you are blooming into a sweet loving little girl. You are cute, smart, active and full of energy...you are PERFECT and we love you!!!






















I

2 comments:

4D said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Georgia! Hope it was a wonderful birthday!

Keep smilin!

Our family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Georgia!!!! What an amazing looking party!!!! Soooo sweet!!!!

xo